Welcome! Welcome to Christ Church! You are invited to join in this week at the worship service at 10:30am on Sunday and to any of the events listed on this website. We would love to get to know you and to help you connect both to Jesus and His church. If you are looking for a church home, have questions, or if you’re not quite sure what the whole church thing is all about, you are welcome here.
All are welcome here at Christ Church, whether you're looking for a church home or just testing the waters and asking questions.
Who We Are People at Christ Church are from many traditions and backgrounds. Some have been Christians for decades and some are testing the waters and asking questions. You are invited to join in with what God is doing in and through the Christ Church community as we seek to connect people to Jesus Christ, to one another, and to God's work in the world.
We’d love to have you contact us with any questions you might have.
What to Expect We'd like to go ahead and answer some important questions for you as you decide whether to come as our guest on a Sunday.
1. What time are the services? Sunday mornings at 10:30am
2. How do I get to Christ Church? Christ Church is located at 310 Prince Creek Parkway, Murrells Inlet, SC. We’re about 3/4 of a mile south of 707, just north of the Linksbrook neighborhood. For turn by turn directions, click here.
3. What is a service like? Sunday morning worship is joyful, Spirit-filled and guided by the Anglican tradition's rich liturgy. The sermons are Bible-centered and the music is contemporary with ancient and traditional elements. We celebrate Communion each week in thankful remembrance of Jesus’ death and resurrection.
4. Is there a dress code? There is certainly no dress code. Typical attire worn to the service tends to be moderately casual with lots of polo shirts and jeans.
5. How long will the service be? About 75 minutes.
6. Will I be singled out if I’m new? Absolutely not. When you visit Christ Church you are our guest and our desire is for you to be comfortable and experience the presence and power of Jesus. Each week there are plenty of visitors to Christ Church. You will be warmly welcomed, but you are free to be anonymous if you want.
7. What about my kids? We love children at Christ Church. Nursery is available for children birth through 3 years old during the entire service. Children 4 years old - 5th graders worship with their family for the opening time of praise music. They are then dismissed to classes with a special prayer and lead to the children’s ministry area by an excellent team of staff and volunteers to engage the hearts of children with the love of God and the truth of His Word. Children rejoin the adults during the second half of the service for Communion.
Newsletter! Stay up-to-date with what's going on at Christ Church. Sign up for our email newsletter!